The most popular teacher in Neworiental, Ma Zihui, will attend the party.
Young and ambitious,JieYu works hard to teach Englsih.
Secretly, the girl entered the room.
With a book in her hands, Fang Meng talked to a foreigner.
Exhausted, the students reached the top of the mountain.
In front of me stood a beautiful girl.
To pass the exam, the students worked hard.
Confused about the problem, he went to ask for his teacher.
Your homework finished, you may go home.
If I am free, I will attend your lecture.
Whenever one goes, whatever one does, one needs money.
(1) With the (rapidly) growing popularity of (computers/private cars) in China, the quality of our lives has been considerably changed.
(2) With the (rapid) growth of (our economy/population), many problems such as (water shortages/waste of energy/lack of professionals and chaotic management) are beginng to surface
(3) With the development of (science and technology/market economy), more and more/an increasing number of people come to realize that ……
(4) Currently there is a widespread/serious concern over (illegal publication/drug abuse/negative influence of western cultures).
(5) Nowadays, a heated debated/discussion about……is under way in China .some people believe that ……, whereas others argue that……
(6) There are some reasons for owning (private cars/ personal computers). To begin with,…… Next,…… Last, …… There are, on the oher hand, many reasons against it. First, …… Second,…… Finally,……
(7) There are many advantanges and disadvantages in (owning a car).
(8) There are various /at least three ways/possible techniques/problems/methods to do something
(9) Smoking/Alcoholic beverage should be banned from college campuses for toe reasons. The first reason is that …… The second reason is that …… /On the one hand , …… On the other hand. ……
(10) The possible solutions of (the enery crisis/water shortanges/these social problems) depend on three factors……
(11) The tow major reasons responsible for (the rapid economic growth /the widespread of fake products ) are……
 when asked about..., the vast/overwhelming majority of people say that …. but i think/view a bit differently.
 when it comes to ...., some people believe that…. others argue/claim that the opposite/reverse is true. there is probably some truth in both arguments/statements, but i tend to the former/latter.
 now, it is commonly/generally/widely believed/held/acknowledged that..... they claim/ believe/argue that ... but i wonder/doubt whether.....
 recently the rise in the problem/phenomenon of ... has cause/aroused public/popular/wide/ worldwide concern.
 recently the issue of the problem/phenomenon of ...has been brought into focus/into public attention.
 inflation/corruption/social inequality ... is yet another of the new and bitter truth we have to learn to face now/constantly.
 now people in growing/significant numbers are beginning/coming to realize/accept/(be aware) that...
 now there is a(n)growing awareness/recognition of the necessity to....
 now people become increasingly aware/conscious of the importance of ....
 perhaps it is time to have a fresh look at the attitude/idea that....
 for years, ...had been viewed as .... but people are taking a fresh look now. with the growing ..., people ....
 people used to think that ... (in the past, ....) but people now share this new idea.
 once in (a newspaper), i read of/learnt..... the phenomenon of ... has aroused public concern.
 i have a friend who ... should he ....? such a dilemma we are often confronted with in our daily life.
 once upon a time, there lived a man who .... this story may be (unbelievable), but it still has a realistic significance now.