1987年美国彩票大奖|承德彩票大奖

全國統一學習專線 8:30-21:00
沈陽韋博國際英語
外教小班 純正美語 30天提升
英語課程量身訂制,實力派歐美外教,真實母語環境,互動式教學模式
在自信流利說英語的同時提高學員職場能力、開闊學員國際化視野,學習更有效
課程導航
商務英語 英語口語 雅思培訓 托福培訓 韋博英語
更多

位置: 英語口語學習>打電話常用的外貿英語口語

打電話常用的外貿英語口語

沈陽韋博國際英語logo
來源:沈陽韋博國際英語

2019-05-23|已幫助:40

進入 >

大部分人在跟外國人打電話的時候都很沒有自信,不知道如何表達自己,有些人甚至會說話結巴。下面就來說說打電話常用的外貿英語口語,大家千萬別錯過。
 

打電話常用的外貿英語口語
 

打電話常用的外貿英語口語
 

開頭自我介紹:
 

Good afternoon,this is lucy from xxx company.You have just sent us one enquiry 5 minutes before,Right?
 

等客戶回答之后繼續說:
 

I have replied to you with details by e-mail.Please check.If you have anything not clear,please reply to me or call me.
 

對方回復ok,你可以繼續:
 

Bye the way,May I have your Cell number please.
 

如果對方不提供電話,你可以問:
 

May I have your skype please?
 

如果對方沒有感到不賴煩,你可繼續介紹一些公司的基本情況:
 

If you are interested and not so busy,I would like to introduce something to you here.
 

A:Hello,is this Mr.Xu?I'd like to speak to Mr.Xu.
 

喂,是許先生嗎?我想和許先生講話
 

B:I'll just find out for you.I'm sorry.Mr.Xu is out right now.
 

我給您看看他在不在?對不起,許先生現在不在。
 

A:May I know when he'll be back?
 

您能告訴我他什么時候回來嗎?
 

B:I have no idea.I can take a message for him.
 

這我不清楚,我可以幫你轉告。
 

A:Thank you.Please tell him this is Jacky from XXX company.
 

謝謝,請告訴他我是XXX公司的Jacky。
 

B:Ok.
 

好的。
 

關于詢盤有哪些外貿英語口語
 

May I have an idea of your prices?
 

可以了解一下你們的價格嗎?
 

Can you give me an indication of price?
 

你能給我一個估價嗎?
 

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
 

請告知你們有關商品的最低價。
 

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away
 

如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。
 

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
 

李先生,什么時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?
 

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
 

我們希望你們報離岸價格。
 

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
 

請告訴你方椅子到漢堡到岸價的最低價格。
 

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
 

為了便于我方報價,可以告訴我們你們所要的數量嗎?
 

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
 

我們想了解你們能供應什么,以及你們的銷售條件。
 

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
 

你們通常要多久才能交貨?
 

Could you make prompt delivery?
 

可以即期交貨嗎?
 

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
 

不知你們能不能接受在一段時間里分批交貨?
 

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
 

能否告知你們將采用哪種付款方式?
 

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
 

你能否告知我們最早船期嗎?
 

Do you take special orders?
 

你們接受特殊訂貨嗎?
 

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
 

你能給我們寄來一份膠靴的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?
 

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
 

他詢問了品種、花色和價格等情況。
 

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
 

我們向張經理詢問了茶葉的品種、質量、價格等問題。
 

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
 

大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。
 

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
 

一旦價格回升,詢盤將恢復活躍。
 

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
 

對地毯的詢盤日益增加。
 

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
 

詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。
 

Enquiries are dwindling.
 

詢盤正在減少。
 

Enquiries are dried up.
 

詢盤正在絕跡。
 

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
 

詢盤一般由買方發出。
 

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
 

很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。
 

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
 

他們答應將以后的詢盤轉給中國公司
 

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
 

詢盤一般由買方發出。
 

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
 

貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。
 

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
 

很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。
 

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
 

在進出口交易中,我們常向外商詢價。
 

打電話常用的外貿英語口語
 

報盤和還盤的外貿英語口語
 

We have the offer ready for you.
 

我們已經為你準備好報盤了。
 

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.
 

我來聽聽你們有關化肥的報盤。
 

Please make an offer for the bamboo shoots of the quality as that in the last contract.
 

請把上次合同中訂的那種質量的竹筍向我們報個價。
 

We are in a position to offer tea from stock.
 

我們現在可以報茶葉現貨。
 

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.
 

下星期就給您正式報盤。
 

I'm waiting for your offer.
 

我正等您的報價。
 

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.
 

我們可以按國際市場價格給您報價。
 

We have accepted your firm offer.
 

我們已收到了你們報的實盤。
 

We'll let you have our firm offer next Sunday.
 

下星期天我們就向你們發實盤。
 

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.
 

我們愿意以此價格為你報實盤。
 

Could you offer us F.O.B. prices.
 

能向我們報離岸價格嗎?
 

All your prices are on C.I.F. basis.
 

你們所有價格都是成本加運費保險費價格。
 

Can you make an offer, C & F London, at your earliest convenience?
 

您能盡快報一個倫敦港成本加運費價格嗎?
 

I'd like to have your lowest quotations, C.I.F. Vancouver.
 

請報溫哥華到岸價的最低價格。
 

Please make us a cable offer for 5 metric tons of walnut.
 

請電報5噸核桃仁的價格。
 

Our offer is RMB00 per set of tape-recorder, F.O.B. Tianjin.
 

我們的報價是每臺收錄機300元人民幣,天津離岸價。
 

We quote this article at $250 per M/T C&F.
 

我們報成本加運費價每噸250美元。
 

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
 

我的報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。
 

We have received offers recently, most of which are below 100 U.S. dollars.
 

我們最近的報價大多數都在100美圓以下。
 

Moreover, We've kept the price close to the costs of production.
 

再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。
 

I think the price we offered you last week is the best one.
 

相信我上周的報價是最好的。
 

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.
 

沒有別的買主的出價高于此價。
 

The price you offered is above previous prices.
 

你方報價高于上次。
 

It was a higher price than we offered to other suppliers.
 

此價格比我們給其他供貨人的出價要高。
 

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.
 

除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。
 

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.
 

我認為你們的報價沒有任何競爭性。
 

Let me make you a special offer.
 

好吧,我給你一個特別優惠價。
 

We'll give you the preference of our offer.
 

我們將優先向你們報盤。
 

You'll see that our offer compares favorably with the quotations you can get elsewhere.
 

你會發現我們的報價比別處要便宜。
 

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.
 

此報盤著眼于擴大銷路而且很有競爭性。
 

Our offers are for 3 days.
 

我們的報盤三天有效。
 

We have extended the offer as per as your request.
 

我們已按你方要求將報盤延期。
 

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.
 

報價單中所有價格以我方確認為準。
 

This offer is subject to your reply reaching here before the end of this month.
 

該報盤以你方本月底前到達我地為有效。
 

This offer is subject to the goods being unsold.
 

該報盤以商品未售出為準。
 

I'm afraid the offer is unacceptable.
 

恐怕你方的報價不能接受。
 

The offer is not workable.
 

報盤不可行。
 

The offer is given without engagement.
 

報盤沒有約束力。
 

It is difficult to quote without full details.
 

未說明詳盡細節難以報價。
 

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.
 

買主不歡迎報盤間隔太久。
 

We cannot make any headway with your offer.
 

你們的報盤未得任何進展。
 

Please renew your offer for two days further.
 

請將報盤延期兩天。
 

Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.
 

請按同樣條件恢復報盤。
 

We regret we have to decline your offer.
 

很抱歉,我們不得不拒絕你方報盤。
 

The offer is withdrawn.
 

該報盤已經撤回。
 

We prefer to withhold offers for a time.
 

我們寧愿暫停報盤。
 

Buyers are worried at the lack of offer.
 

買主因無報盤而苦惱。
 

Let's have you counter-offer.
 

請還個價。
 

Do you want to make a counter-offer?
 

您是否還個價?
 

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.
 

謝謝您的還價,可我覺得太低了。
 

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.
 

現在我們希望你們能以還盤的形式對我方報盤予以答復。
 

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.
 

你的價格太高,買方沒有興趣還盤。
 

Your counter-offer is much more modest than mine.
 

你們的還盤比我的要保守得多。
 

We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.
 

我們還價為每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。
 

I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.
 

我同意你們的還價,減價3元。
 

常用外貿英語口語句子
 

1.What's your idea about the price?
 

對價格有何看法?
 

2.May I have your name card ?
 

我可以要一張你的名片嗎?
 

3.Have a seat ,just wait for a moment.
 

請坐,稍等一會。
 

4.We can work out the offer?
 

我們可以現在就報價。
 

5.We only export top quality goods and the delivery time is ensured.
 

我們只出口高質量產品,交貨時間可以保證。
 

6.Could you check back with us tomorrow?
 

您能否明天再來一趟?
 

7.We might place the other immediately .
 

我們就會馬上訂貨。
 

8.When can you decide the size of your order?
 

您何時能決定訂購數量?
 

9.What do you think of the payment terms?
 

對支付條件有何看法?
 

10.What do you think about our quality?
 

你覺得我們產品的質量怎么樣?
 

11.How about having a look at sample first?
 

先看一看產品吧?
 

12.Could you give me a reference price?
 

您能給我個參考價嗎?
 

13.How long will it take you to deliver the goods?
 

你們多長時間才能發貨?
 

14.This new product enjoys great popularity in European market.
 

這種新產品在歐洲市場很受歡迎。
 

15.It will also sell well in your market.
 

這個產品會在你國市場上暢銷。
 

16.What about your quotation ?
 

怎樣報價的?
 

17.They're coming by air.
 

樣品是空運過來的。
 

18.See you tomorrow at the Fair.
 

明天在展會見。
 

19.The price is competitive.
 

這個價格是有競爭力的。
 

20.Do you have samples now?
 

以上就是沈陽韋博英語收費標準小編為您整理打電話常用的外貿英語口語的全部內容,更多精彩請進入英語口語學習欄目查看

  • 最新文章
  • 學校課程
1987年美国彩票大奖