C=Front Office Clerk 前臺服務員 G=Guest 顧客
C：Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?
下午好!歡迎光臨 xx 酒店。能為您效勞嗎?
G：Yes, I’d like to check-in,pleae.
C：Certaily,sir. May I have your name ,please?
G：I’m Lawrence Brown.
C：Do you have a reservation with us. Mr. Brown?
G：Yes, from tonight.
C：Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, Mr.Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?
請稍后，我檢查一下預訂記錄。(過了一會兒)讓您久等了，布朗先生。您預訂了從 3 月 5 日到 7
日 3 個晚上的雙床間，是這樣的嗎?
C：Could you fill out the registration form, please?
G：Fine(Fill the form)
C：How would you like to make payment?
G：By American Express Card.
C：May I take a print of the card ,please?
G：Sure, here you are.
C：Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809.that’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.
謝謝您，布朗先生。您的房間是 8 樓的 2809 好房，服務員會帶您過去，希望您住得愉快。
what time would be convenient for you?
I'd like to suggest a toast to ourcooperation.
Here is to our next project!
would you please tell me when you are free?
gald to have the opportunity of vistingyour ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。
what I care about is the quality of thegoods.
please have a look at those samples.
I'd like to know any business connectionsabroad.
I would be happy to supply samples and aprice list for you.
can I have your price list?
will you give us an indication of prices?
I am in charge of export business.
I'm thinking of ordering some of yourgoods.
what about the prices?
Let's call it a deal.
our product is the best seller.
our product is really competitive in theword market.
our products have been sold in a number ofareas abroad.
It's our principle in business to honor thecontract and keep our promise.
I wish you success in your businesstransaction.
I want to out your product.
this is our latest devlopment.
we have a wide selection of colors anddesigns.
the quality must be instrict conformitywith that of sample.
1) You can just skip that, and I’ll fill it in for you later on.
2) Please sign at the bottom on the right hand side .
3) May I see some identifications?
4) How would you like to make payment/settle your bill?
5) In cash/By credit card/By traveler’s check.
6) Your bill will be paid by xx.
您的賬單將由 xx 支付。
7) Please sign at the Cashier’s Counter when you check out.
8) Your room charge, including tax and service will paid by xx; but you have to settle the
incidental charges yourself.
您的房錢，包括稅金和服務費，將由 xx 支付，不過，雜費得由您自己支付。
9) Have an enjoyable stay./Please enjoy your stay here.
1) May I have the hotel voucher, please?
2) That will do.
3) I’m afraid that this is only a confirmation note, but not a voucher.
4) I’m very sorry , but could you settle your bill when you check out ,please?
1) Who is the Tour Leader, pleae?
2) I’d like to reconfirm the schedule of your stay here.
3) Is there any change in the number of your group?
4) Is there any change in your schedule?
5) Could you place your bags in front of you door by 8:30? We’ll have your luggage picked up.
請在早上 8：30 把行李放在門口好嗎?我們會派人去取。
6) Here are your room keys and meal coupons.
7) May I have a Group Rooming List ,please?
8) Is there anything else I can do for you?
9) If I can be of any help ,please just let me know.
1) I’m afraid that your room is not quite ready yet. Would you mind waiting ,please?
2) We have very sorry for the inconvenience.
1) Let me help you with the luggage.
2) How many pieces of luggage do you have?
3) Is that all your luggage?
4) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?
5) Would you mind taking this handbag with you?
6) Just a minute, please. I’ll bring a trolley/baggage cart.
7) Shall I out your suitcase here?
Good morning. Dalian Furama Hotel.
What can I do for you? / How may I help you?
Good morning. I’d like to book some accommodation for four nights May 7th to 10th.
What kind of rooms would you like? / What kind of rooms d you have in mind?
I‘d like two single rooms on the same floor.
I have two double rooms but not two singles available, sorry.
What’s the difference in price?
Single rooms are RMB200 doubles are RMB400. per night
What are the double rooms like?
Very nice rooms. I can give you two doubles on the sixth floor overlooking the city. They have balconies and bathrooms.
And do you have a small conference room?
Yes, we have a nice quiet room that will take about 12 people would that be suitable?
That will be fine. Then I’d like to book the two rooms on the sixth floor and that conference room for May 8th all day.