1987年美国彩票大奖|承德彩票大奖

全國統一學習專線 8:30-21:00
課程導航
英語培訓 出國英語
更多

位置: 商務英語學習>酒店登記入住商務英語經典對話

酒店登記入住商務英語經典對話

重慶百弗英語logo
來源:重慶百弗英語

2019-05-21|已幫助:183

進入 >

很多同學努力學習英語,去提高商務英語口語水平,其實也就是為了得到一份夢寐以求的或者福利待遇優厚的工作。下面就來說說酒店登記入住商務英語經典對話,大家千萬別錯過。
 

酒店登記入住商務英語經典對話
 

酒店登記入住商務英語經典對話
 

C=Front Office Clerk 前臺服務員 G=Guest 顧客
 

C:Good afternoon. Welcome to XX hotel. May I help you?
 

下午好!歡迎光臨 xx 酒店。能為您效勞嗎?
 

G:Yes, I’d like to check-in,pleae.
 

我要登記住宿。
 

C:Certaily,sir. May I have your name ,please?
 

好的,先生。請問大名?
 

G:I’m Lawrence Brown.
 

我叫勞倫斯.布朗。
 

C:Do you have a reservation with us. Mr. Brown?
 

布朗先生,您預訂了房間了嗎?
 

G:Yes, from tonight.
 

是的,預訂了。從今晚開始。
 

C:Just a moment please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while) Thank you for waiting, Mr.Brown. Your reservation is for a twin from March 5th to 7th for three nights. Is that right?
 

請稍后,我檢查一下預訂記錄。(過了一會兒)讓您久等了,布朗先生。您預訂了從 3 月 5 日到 7
 

日 3 個晚上的雙床間,是這樣的嗎?
 

G:Exactly.
 

對。
 

C:Could you fill out the registration form, please?
 

請填寫這張登記表好嗎?
 

G:Fine(Fill the form)
 

好的(填寫表格)
 

C:How would you like to make payment?
 

您打算如何付款呢?
 

G:By American Express Card.
 

用美國運通信用卡。
 

C:May I take a print of the card ,please?
 

請讓我劃印一下你的卡,好嗎?
 

G:Sure, here you are.
 

好的,給你。
 

C:Thank you, Mr. Brown. Your room number is 2809.that’s on the 8th floor. A bellman will show you the room. Please enjoy your stay.
 

謝謝您,布朗先生。您的房間是 8 樓的 2809 好房,服務員會帶您過去,希望您住得愉快。
 

酒店登記入住商務英語經典對話
 

商務英語口語常用句型
 

what time would be convenient for you?
 

你看什么時間比較方便?
 

I'd like to suggest a toast to ourcooperation.
 

我想建議為我們的合作干一杯。
 

Here is to our next project!
 

為我們下一個項目干杯!
 

would you please tell me when you are free?
 

請問你什么時候有空?
 

gald to have the opportunity of vistingyour ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。
 

很高興能有機會拜訪貴公司,希望能與你們做成交易。
 

what I care about is the quality of thegoods.
 

我關心的是貨物的質量。
 

please have a look at those samples.
 

請給我看一下那些樣品。
 

I'd like to know any business connectionsabroad.
 

我想多了解一些你們公司。
 

I would be happy to supply samples and aprice list for you.
 

我很樂意提供樣品和價格單給你。
 

can I have your price list?
 

你能給我價格單嗎?
 

will you give us an indication of prices?
 

你可以給我報一個指示性的價格嗎?
 

I am in charge of export business.
 

我負責出口生意。
 

I'm thinking of ordering some of yourgoods.
 

我正考慮向你們訂貨。
 

what about the prices?
 

那價格方面怎么樣?
 

Let's call it a deal.
 

好,成交!
 

our product is the best seller.
 

我們的產品最暢銷。
 

our product is really competitive in theword market.
 

我們的產品在國際市場上很有競爭力。
 

our products have been sold in a number ofareas abroad.
 

我們的產品行銷海外許多地區。
 

It's our principle in business to honor thecontract and keep our promise.
 

"重合同,守信用"是我們經營的原則。
 

I wish you success in your businesstransaction.
 

祝你生意興隆。
 

I want to out your product.
 

我想了解一下你們的產品。
 

this is our latest devlopment.
 

這是我們的新產品。
 

we have a wide selection of colors anddesigns.
 

我們有很多式樣和顏色可供選擇。
 

the quality must be instrict conformitywith that of sample.
 

質量必須與樣品一樣。
 

商務英語常用句型
 

1. 入住基本應對
 

1) You can just skip that, and I’ll fill it in for you later on.
 

你可以先不填這一項,我待會兒幫您補上。
 

2) Please sign at the bottom on the right hand side .
 

請在右下角簽名。
 

3) May I see some identifications?
 

我能看看您的身份證件嗎?
 

4) How would you like to make payment/settle your bill?
 

您打算如何付款呢?
 

5) In cash/By credit card/By traveler’s check.
 

用現金/用信用卡/用旅行支票。
 

6) Your bill will be paid by xx.
 

您的賬單將由 xx 支付。
 

7) Please sign at the Cashier’s Counter when you check out.
 

您退宿時請到收銀臺簽名。
 

8) Your room charge, including tax and service will paid by xx; but you have to settle the
 

incidental charges yourself.
 

您的房錢,包括稅金和服務費,將由 xx 支付,不過,雜費得由您自己支付。
 

9) Have an enjoyable stay./Please enjoy your stay here.
 

祝您住得愉快。
 

2. 有旅行社憑證的入住登記
 

1) May I have the hotel voucher, please?
 

我能看看您得住店憑證嗎?
 

2) That will do.
 

有這個就可以了。
 

3) I’m afraid that this is only a confirmation note, but not a voucher.
 

恐怕這只是預訂確認單,不是住店憑證。
 

4) I’m very sorry , but could you settle your bill when you check out ,please?
 

很抱歉,還是請您結帳時付清賬單好嗎?
 

3. 旅行團的入住登記
 

1) Who is the Tour Leader, pleae?
 

請問誰是領隊?
 

2) I’d like to reconfirm the schedule of your stay here.
 

我想再確認一下貴團在本店停留得安排表。
 

3) Is there any change in the number of your group?
 

貴團人數有變動嗎?
 

4) Is there any change in your schedule?
 

時間安排有什么變動嗎?
 

5) Could you place your bags in front of you door by 8:30? We’ll have your luggage picked up.
 

請在早上 8:30 把行李放在門口好嗎?我們會派人去取。
 

6) Here are your room keys and meal coupons.
 

這是貴團得房間鑰匙和餐券。
 

7) May I have a Group Rooming List ,please?
 

能不能給我一份團體分房名單呢?
 

8) Is there anything else I can do for you?
 

您還有什么其它吩咐嗎?
 

9) If I can be of any help ,please just let me know.
 

如果有什么我能效勞的,請千萬別客氣。
 

4. 請客人等待
 

1) I’m afraid that your room is not quite ready yet. Would you mind waiting ,please?
 

您要的房間恐怕還沒有完全準備好。您介意等一會兒嗎?
 

2) We have very sorry for the inconvenience.
 

很抱歉給你帶來不便。
 

5. 運送行李
 

1) Let me help you with the luggage.
 

請讓我來幫您拿行李。
 

2) How many pieces of luggage do you have?
 

您一共有幾件行李?
 

3) Is that all your luggage?
 

行李都齊了嗎?
 

4) Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?
 

您得袋子有什么貴重或易碎的物品嗎?
 

5) Would you mind taking this handbag with you?
 

您介意自己拿著這個手袋嗎?
 

6) Just a minute, please. I’ll bring a trolley/baggage cart.
 

請稍后。我去推一輛行李車來。
 

7) Shall I out your suitcase here?
 

我把您的旅行箱放在這里好嗎?
 

商務英語口語酒店預訂對話
 

早上好,大連富麗華大酒店。
 

Good morning. Dalian Furama Hotel.
 

有什么可以為您效勞的?
 

What can I do for you? / How may I help you?
 

早上好,我想預訂五月七日至十日共四天的客房。
 

Good morning. I’d like to book some accommodation for four nights May 7th to 10th.
 

您想要什么樣的房間?
 

What kind of rooms would you like? / What kind of rooms d you have in mind?
 

同一樓層的兩個單人間。
 

I‘d like two single rooms on the same floor.
 

抱歉,沒有兩個單人間,但兩個雙人間還有。
 

I have two double rooms but not two singles available, sorry.
 

那價格上相差多少?
 

What’s the difference in price?
 

單人間200元,雙人間400元
 

Single rooms are RMB200 doubles are RMB400. per night
 

能介紹一下雙人間的情況嗎?
 

What are the double rooms like?
 

房間很好。我可以給您訂六層的雙人間,能俯瞰市容,還有陽臺和浴室。
 

Very nice rooms. I can give you two doubles on the sixth floor overlooking the city. They have balconies and bathrooms.
 

你們酒店有小型會議室嗎?
 

And do you have a small conference room?
 

我們有一個舒適而安靜的房間,能容納約12人,您看行嗎?
 

Yes, we have a nice quiet room that will take about 12 people would that be suitable?
 

很好。那么我就訂兩個六層的雙人間,和五月八日全天的會議室。
 

That will be fine. Then I’d like to book the two rooms on the sixth floor and that conference room for May 8th all day.
 

以上就是重慶百弗英語托福培訓小編為您整理酒店登記入住商務英語經典對話的全部內容,更多精彩請進入商務英語學習欄目查看

  • 最新文章
  • 學校課程
1987年美国彩票大奖 稳赚包六肖永久 北京pk赛车投注方法 郑州给饭店送菜赚钱吗 手机双色球直播软件 pk赛车9码刷流水高手 美职篮比分直播 德州扑克下载大厅 骰宝押大小规律图 百人牛牛闲家稳赚攻略 如何让公司赚钱 姆巴佩 新疆时时开奖结果表龙虎 彩票开奖查询网站 5张牌炸金花 定投肯定赚钱吗 极速赛车冠军3码计划