1987年美国彩票大奖|承德彩票大奖

分享

全國統一學習專線 8:30-21:00
重慶百弗英語

百弗英語擁有完善的產品研發體系及教學團隊,科技讓優質教育觸手可及的愿景、品質良心教育踐行者的使命、水滴精神(透明、堅韌、共創)的價值觀、以及具有教育行業使命感的人才觀是我們的四大企業文化

課程導航
英語培訓
更多

位置: 商務英語學習>酒店投訴的商務英語

酒店投訴的商務英語

重慶百弗英語logo
來源:重慶百弗英語

2019-05-21|已幫助:38

進入 >

酒店投訴是指酒店顧客在使用酒店設施設備及消受酒店服務過程中或后對酒店的出品不滿意而向有關人員訴說、抱怨。今天給大家分享了酒店投訴的商務英語,趕緊來看看吧!
 

酒店投訴的商務英語
 

酒店投訴的商務英語
 

The light in this room is too dim. Please get me a brighter one.
 

這個房間的燈太暗了。請給我換一盞亮些的。
 

Can you change the room for me? I was woken up several times by the noise the baggage elevator made. It was too much for me.
 

你能給我換個房間嗎?我晚上被行李梯的聲音吵醒好幾次。我受不了了。
 

I hope I have a sound sleep in a quiet room tomorrow evening.
 

我希望明天晚上能在一個安靜的房間睡個好覺。
 

The pillow cases are stained.
 

枕頭套是臟的。
 

The worst thing is that the bathroom is very dirty, too.
 

最糟糕的是浴室也很臟。
 

We might have overlooked some points
 

我們可能忽略了一些細節。
 

I just checked out here. But back in my room, I found there might be something wrong in the bill.
 

我剛剛結過賬。但回到房間后發現賬單好像有點問題。
 

I checked in on the 6th and will leave this morning. That’s exactly three days, I think. But you charged me for three days and a half.
 

我6日登記入住,今天上午結賬。我想正好是3天。但是你收了我3天半的房費。
 

I sent a sweater to the laundry but it’s come back badly shrunk.
 

我有一件毛衣拿去送洗,但是送回來后嚴重縮水。
 

Could you buy a replacement here and give us the receipt? We will refund the cost of the laundry and the new sweater.
 

您在此地買件替代品,并把收據交給我們好嗎?我們會退還洗衣和新毛衣的費用。
 

Anyhow. I’d like to change my room.
 

無論如何,我想換房間。
 

No problem, sir. We will manage it, but we don’t have any spare room today. Could you wait till tomorrow?
 

沒問題,先生。我們會處理的,但今天沒有空余房間。您能等到明天嗎?
 

Be sure. I will make a note of that. Everything will be taken care of.
 

肯定會的。我會記住您的要求。我們會處理好一切的。
 

Is everything all right in your room?
 

您房間一切都好嗎?
 

I’m terribly sorry to hear that.
 

很抱歉發生這種事。
 

You’d better come soon.
 

你們最好馬上來。
 

商務英語處理投訴的對話
 

C=Front Office Clerk 前臺服務員 G=Guest 顧客
 

C:Good evening. Front Office . Can I help you?
 

晚上好,這里是前臺。有什么可以為您效勞?
 

G:This is Mrs. Stevenson, Room 1503. I’ve just checked in and I’m not happy with my room.
 

我是 1503 房的史蒂文森太太,剛入住的,我對房間不滿意。
 

C:May I know what is wrong?
 

請問有什么問題嗎?
 

G:The room is smelly and there is someone’s hair on my bed! I didn’t expect such thinhs would happen in your hotel.
 

房間有股難聞的氣味,我的床上還有別人的頭發!我沒料到你們酒店會發生這樣的事情。
 

C:I’m sorry to hear that. Mrs. Stevenson. I’ll send a housemaid to your room at once. She will bring air fresher and make up the bed again for you. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
 

很抱歉有這種事情,史蒂文森太太。我馬上派一個服務員拿空氣清新劑來,并且為您重新整床。
 

我們為給您帶來不便道歉。
 

G:That’s fine. Thank you.
 

好吧,謝謝。
 

C:You’re welcome, Mrs. Stevenson. My name is Simon, and if there is anything else I can do for
 

you, please don’t hesitate to call me .
 

不客氣,史蒂文森太太。我叫西蒙,如有什么我能效勞的,請盡管給我電話。
 

酒店投訴的商務英語
 

酒店賠償與更換服務的商務英語句子
 

1.I am sorry,it won’t be possible for today.對不起,今天是不可能的了。
 

2.We do hope you enjoy your stay with us.我們真心希望您在這里與我們相處的愉快。
 

3.According to the hotel’s regulation,the damage must be paid for. 根據飯店規定,損壞飯店物品要給予賠償。
 

4.The glass is broken due to my carelessness,I will pay for it.由于不小心,我打碎了這個杯子,我會賠償的。
 

5.You don’t have to pay for it.您不必付錢了。
 

6.I notice that the piece of glass on the top of the table is broken. Do you know how it happened?我發現桌上一塊玻璃破了,您知道是怎么回事嗎?
 

7.I am sorry,I broke it carelessly last night when I was taking some medicine. 對不起,我做完吃藥時不小心打碎了。
 

8.According to the hotel’s regulation,all damages must be paid for.按照飯店規定,損壞物品應該賠償。
 

9.Shall I pay for it know?我現在就要付錢嗎?
 

10.No it is not necessary. I will add it to your bill. 現在不必了,我可以給您加到房費中去。
 

11.I am afraid I spilt ink all over the tablecloth.我不小心把墨水漸到你們的桌布上了。
 

12.Shall pay for it?我需要賠償嗎?
 

13 .No,it is not necessary,the hotel will take care of it.不需要,飯店會自己解決的。
 

14.Can I have a rollway bed in my room?my friend is here tonight.我房間可以加床嗎?我朋友今晚在這里住。
 

15.I am sorry,I can’t do this without authority from the Front Office.對不起,不經前廳部授權我無權這樣做。
 

16.How about getting me an extra blanket and two pillows?我想多要一床毛毯和兩個枕頭可以嗎?
 

17.Yes,I will bring it to your soon.好的,我馬上送來。
 

18.Oh,you have broken the glass.噢,您把被子打破了。
 

19.According to our hotel regulations,anyone who breaks a glass will have to pay it.根據酒店規定,損壞杯子需要照價賠償。
 

20.I will pay for it. How much do I owe you?我會賠的,多少錢?
 

21.It is a hotel regulation,I do hope you understand.這是飯店的規定,希望您能理解。
 

22.Can I have an extra bed?my son is coming today.我可以加張床嗎?我兒子今天下午要來。
 

23.I will give you a call after I contact the Front Office about the rollaway. 我與前廳部聯系您家創的有關事宜后馬上給你回電話。
 

24.Can I have more clothes hangers?我可以多要幾個掛衣架嗎?
 

25.Would it be possible to have a table in my room?我可以去房間里再要一張桌子嗎?
 

26.What else do you need ?您還需要些什么?
 

27.We are very happy to have you,I do hope you are enjoying your stay with us.我們非常高興您住在我們酒店,真心希望您在這里住的愉快。
 

28.We will send the chairs up before the visitors come. 我們會在客人到來之前把椅子送上的。
 

29.Our people will bring the chairs up shortly.我們會馬上把椅子給您送上去的。
 

30.When do you need it?您什么時間需要?
 

商務英語常用句型
 

1. 顧客投訴問題
 

1) There is no hot water/water boiler.
 

沒有熱水/煮水器。
 

2) The room is in a smell/too noisy.
 

房間一團糟/太吵了。
 

3) The window curtain is full of dust.
 

窗簾積滿了灰塵。
 

4) The pillow cases are stained.
 

枕頭套上有污漬。
 

5) The bathtub/water closet is dirty.
 

浴缸/抽水馬桶是臟的。
 

6) The water closet is clogged ant when I flushed it , it overflowed.
 

抽水馬桶堵住了。我一沖水,水就冒出來。
 

7) There are no towels/toiletry items/toilet paper in the bathroom.
 

衛生間沒有浴巾/洗浴用品/廁紙。
 

8) My necklace /watch/wallet is missing.
 

我的項鏈/手表/錢包不見了。
 

9) Get me your manager!
 

把你們經理叫來。
 

2. 表示歉意和關注
 

1) I’m terribly sorry to hear that.
 

聽到這樣的事情,我真的非常遺憾!
 

2) I’ll attend to /take care of this right away.
 

我馬上來處理這件事前。
 

3) I’ll look into this matter at once.
 

我馬上去查清這件事情。
 

4) I’ll send a chambermaid immediately.
 

我馬上派一個房間服務員過去。
 

5) We might overlooked some points.
 

我們可能忽略一些細小的地方。
 

6) We do apologize for the inconvenience.
 

我們為給您帶來不便深表歉意。
 

7) There could have been some mistake. I do apologize.
 

可能是出了什么差錯,實在對不起。
 

3. 解釋原因
 

1) The previous guest checked out late and you demand immediate access to your room. So the
 

chambermaid didn’t have time to make up the room.
 

上一位客人很遲才退房,而您要求馬上入住,所以服務員沒時間來整理。
 

2) You put the “DND” sign on the knob, so the chambermaid didn’t make up the room.
 

您把“請勿打擾”的牌子放在把手上了,所以服務員沒來整理房間。
 

4. 提供解決方案
 

1) Our manager is not in town. Shall I get our assistant manager for you?
 

我們的經理不在本地。我幫您叫助理經理來好嗎?
 

2) If you get your luggage ready , we would move you to another room.
 

如果您把行李整理好,我們安排您到別的房間去。
 

3) I will send a porter to help you with the luggage.
 

我派個行李員來幫您搬行李。
 

4) To express our regret for all the trouble, we offer you a 10% discount/complimentary flowers.
 

我們給您帶來這么多麻煩,為了表示歉意,特為您提供 9 折/免費花籃。
 

5) Please allow me to send a chambermaid to your room to help you look for it again.
 

請允許我派一位服務員來幫您再仔細找找。
 

6) Shall I call the police for you?
 

我幫您報警好嗎?
 

7) I will speak to our manager about it.
 

我會向我們經理報告這件事。
 

8) This is really the least we can do for you.
 

我們能為您做的實在太有限了。
 

以上就是重慶零基礎英語班小編為您整理酒店投訴的商務英語的全部內容,更多精彩請進入商務英語學習欄目查看

  • 最新文章
  • 學校課程
1987年美国彩票大奖