1. On orders for one hundred pieces or more we allow a special discount of 1.5%.
2. A discount of 5% may be allow if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 sets.
3. For quantities of more than 500 units, we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.
4. We are glad to make a 5% discount for an order of 100 dozen or more.
5. We should be pleased to allow you the requested discount of 5% if you are willing to raise your order to 50000 pieces.
6. We will entitle you to a 10% discount during July on anything you buy.
7. You can receive a special 15% discount on orders placed before the end of December.
8. If your order is large enough, we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%
9. There’s a 10% discount if you order in volume.
10. If an order is exceptionally large we are prepared to increase the discount.
11. If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all, we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.
12. To help you sell our product, as an exception, we’ll give you a special discount of 2%.
13. We’ll bring our price down by 4% for a good start for our business relationship.
14. In order to close this deal we shall further reduce our price by 5%
15. For the sake of our long-term friendship, we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?
16. In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepared to offer you a discount of 5%
17. In order to wind up this transaction with you, we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.
18. After careful consideration, we decided to bring the price down to $420 per unit.
19. We are prepared to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%
20. Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.
1.Having had your name and address from …， we now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you and see if we can establish business relations by a start of some Practical transactions.
從中國國際貿易促進會獲悉，你們有意采購電器用具：2. We have heard from China Council for the Promotion of International Trade that you are in the market for Electric Appliances.
駐貴地的中國領事向我們介紹，你公司是…生產…(商品)的大出口商：3. Your name has been recommended to us by the Chinese Consul stationed in your city as large exporters of …… goods produced in ……
從…獲悉你們行名及地址并了解你們是……有經驗的進口商。現向你們開報…，盼能在貴地市場推銷：4. From ……， we have obtained your name and address and understand that you are experienced importers of …… We have pleasure in offering you …… of which we would appreciate your pushing the sale on your market.
從…獲悉你公司專門經營…，現愿與你公司建立業務關系：5. We learn from …… that your firm specializes in ……， and would like to establish business relationship with you.
承……的介紹，獲悉你們是……有代表性的進口商之一：6. Through the courtesy of…… we have learned that you are one of the representative importers of ……
據紐約司密斯公司所告，得悉你公司名稱和地址，并得知你們…日本東京商會已把你行介紹給我們：7. Your name and address has been given to us by Messrs. J. Smith & Co.， Inc.， in New York， who have informed us that your firm has been recommended to us by the Chamber of Commerce in Tokyo， Japan.
承貴地…銀行通知，你們是…的主要進口商(出口商)，并有意與中國進行這些方面的貿易：9. The…… Bank in your city has been kind enough to inform us that you are one of the leading importers (exporters) of …… and are interested in trading with China in these lines ……
10. We are given to understand that you are potential buyers of Chinese ……，which comes within the frame of our business activities. 通過貴國最近來訪的貿易代表團，我們了解到你們是信譽良好的…進口商，現發信給你們，盼能不斷地接到你們的定單。
1.We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.
2.If we can act as an exclusive agent for your company's handicrafts in our region, there is no doubt that such ties are helpful in expanding our trade.
3.If you can sign a sole agency agreement with us, we'll double our turnover.
4.If your company let us be your agent in China, we will do our best to promote your company's products.
5.We have many advantages to act as your sole agent.
6.We have sufficient canvassing abilities to be your sole agent.
7.We have enough positive experiences to act as your sole agent.
8.We trust that our experiences in foreign trade marketing will entitle us to your confidents.
9.It’s just my duty.
10.You can claim for refund.
11.I'd like my money back, please.
12.Is something wrong with it?
13.I would just like a refund please.
14.No refund for tickets sold.
15.I wonder If I could refund it?
16.Sorry to have given you trouble.
17.I'll be glad to give your money back.
18.I'd like to exchange this sweater.
19.I would like to return this jacket.
20.I insisted on a refund of the full amount.