1987年美国彩票大奖|承德彩票大奖

全國統一學習專線 8:30-21:00
課程導航
成人口語 托福雅思 四六級 旅游英語
更多

位置: 商務英語學習>怎樣用商務英語和澳大利亞人商談

怎樣用商務英語和澳大利亞人商談

合肥沃爾得國際英語logo
來源:合肥沃爾得國際英語

2019-05-24|已幫助:39

進入 >

英語只是工具,首先要明確的達意,清楚的明白客戶的意圖并且清楚的傳達意圖給客戶。 今天給大家分享了怎樣用商務英語和澳大利亞人商談,趕緊來看看吧!
 

怎樣用商務英語和澳大利亞人商談

 

怎樣用商務英語和澳大利亞人商談
 

和澳大利亞人商談要注意什么?
 

What should be kept in mind when doing business with Australians?
 

澳大利亞人對權威和自以為是的人持威懷疑態度
 

Australians arc usually distrustful of authority and of people who think that they are somehow better than others.
 

就是說,最好少談自己的受教育程度、專業造詣和昔日輝煌。
 

Well,it is advisable not to emphasize personal education professional experience, business success and related achievements.
 

是的。澳大利亞人不喜歡進攻型銷售手段。
 

Yes. Australians generally dislike aggressive sales techniques
 

知道了。那么什么樣的發言受到認可呢?
 

I see. What kind of presentation is acceptable?
 

他們看重坦率,所以,發言要直截了當,而,-且不要報喜不報優。
 

Since they value directness, presentations should be straightforward, with an emphasis on both the positive and negative outcomes.
 

嗯,我會把發言做得言簡意賊。
 

Well, I will keep my presentation simple and to the point.
 

利潤和市場份額相比,澳大利亞商人更看重前者。
 

Australian businesspeople may emphasize profit over market share.
 

怎樣用商務英語和澳大利亞人商談
 

商務英語巴西口語對話句型
 

Which language do Brazilians speak, Spanish or Portuguese!
 

巴西人說西班牙語還是葡萄牙語?
 

Portuguese. Why ask that?
 

葡萄牙語。問這個干什么?
 

I' m going to Brazil for negotiation next month.
 

下個月我要去巴西談判。
 

I see. In Brazilian business culture, English is widely spoken.
 

喔。在巴西的商務文化中,普遍使用英語。
 

You seem to have a good idea of Brazil. have a good idea of
 

你好像對巴西很了解。
 

I once stayed there for two years.
 

我曾在巴西呆過兩年。
 

Great. Tell me more about tips for doing business there.
 

太棒了。快給我說說在巴西談生意的要訣。
 

Brazilians don’ t like to leap right into business. * Brazilians don’t like to ^delve immediately into business .
 

巴西人不喜歡一頭扎進商務會談中。
 

You mean we should begin a meeting with small talk .
 

你是說會談前要寒暄?
 

Yes. It' s an important part of Brazilian business protocol .But pay attention that they tend to be very reserved about discussing their private lives
 

是的,這是巴西商務禮節中一個重要環節。但要注意,巴西人一般緘口不談私生活。
 

Does the after negotiation have an air of formality?
 

之后,談判氣氛是否會轉入正式?
 

It does so during initial meetings, but you will expect a slow pace and an informal atmosphere afterwards.
 

開始時是這樣的,但隨之而來的將是緩慢而隨意的氣氛。
 

It is said that meetings are frequently interrupted.
 

聽說會談過程經常被打斷。 .
 

En. You should be prepared for that. You should emphasize that you value people and relationships over business.
 

恩,你要對此做好心理準備。你應該強調:和生意比起來,你更看重人和人際關系。
 

Should I have a local accountant or lawyer on hand for all contract issues?
 

我是否應該找當地的會計或律師幫助處理合同事宜?
 

See to it. Brazilians will only resent an outside legal presence.
 

務必如此,巴西人憎惡“外來”的法律介入。
 

Well, if everything was ready could sign my contract.
 

那么,如果萬事俱備,我可以簽合同了。
 

No. Usually documents aren’t signed immediately after an agreement is reached a handshake and a person’s word are considered sufficient. The necessary papers will be prepared and signed later.
 

不,協議達成后通常不是馬上簽合同,而是代之以握手和口頭承諾。待日后再.起草和簽署必要的文件。
 

商務英語口語對話
 

從英國回來了。此次出訪有何感受?
 

You are back from England. How is your business trip?
 

公司本該派個年紀大些的代表去。
 

The company should have sent an older representative to England.
 

嗯,在英國商務文化里,年紀大的人受到尊重,更有威望。
 

En, in English business culture older people arc respected and better able to assume the air of authority.
 

幸好我們建立了長期的業務聯系,我才不虛此行
 

My trip is fruitful thanks to our long-term relationships.
 

對,英國商人在決策時,很看重先例。
 

Yes. English businesspeople value precedent in decision making.
 

但一旦他們決定和你做生意,就變得十分率直,迫不及待地要說出自己的想法。
 

But once they decide to do business with you they can be blunt, direct and will not hesitate to speak their minds.
 

那是因為英國人強調的是短期的結果而不是長期的目標。
 

That is because they tend to emphasize short-term results rather than long-range objectives.
 

我覺得他們很幽默。
 

I find they are humorous.
 

是啊,幽默是英國式商務會談的一個重要部分。他們甚至用幽默來表達反對意見。
 

Yes, humor is often an important part of business discussions in England. They even use humor to show disagreement.
 

他們不大喜歡“硬性推銷”,不樂意貶低其他公司的產品。
 

They don’t like hard sell and refuse denigrating other company's products.
 

還有什么給你留下了深刻印象?
 

What else made a deep impression on you?
 

在英國,客人自己應,該知道何時該結束談判,何時該告辭。
 

In England, a visitor should know when to stop talking and when to leave.
 

那是因為英國人認為打斷客人是無禮之舉,即便生意已經談完。
 

That’s because the British consider it impolite to interrupt a visitor even after all business has been done.
 

以上就是英語口語-雅思托福-零基礎英語-出國英語小編為您整理怎樣用商務英語和澳大利亞人商談的全部內容,更多精彩請進入商務英語學習欄目查看

  • 最新文章
  • 學校課程
1987年美国彩票大奖 老时时360走势图 幸运飞艇助赢计划软件安卓版 北京快乐8全包稳赚法 21点技巧16点碰到17点 北京pk10如何看走势 中国象棋安卓官方版 网赌百人牛牛赢的规律 广东时时开奖软件 排球比分直播188网 篮球比分网即时比分90 pk10计划软件苹果系统 七乐彩基本走势图2元网 重庆时时彩2期计划网页 2019幸运飞艇稳赚公式 欢乐斗棋牌斗牛捕鱼 长沙开家庭旅馆赚钱吗