1987年美国彩票大奖|承德彩票大奖

全國統一學習專線 8:30-21:00
合肥沃爾得國際英語
全外教1-4人小班授課
中外教結合教學 保證學習效果
告別死記硬背 專業的零基礎英語學習系統

課程導航
成人口語 托福雅思 四六級 旅游英語
更多

位置: 商務英語學習>怎樣用商務英語應對面試中的問題

怎樣用商務英語應對面試中的問題

合肥沃爾得國際英語logo
來源:合肥沃爾得國際英語

2019-05-24|已幫助:17

進入 >

縱觀整個社會,我們發現商務英語的應用前景還是很廣泛的,商務英語專業出來的學生免不了要進行面試。下面就來說說怎樣用商務英語應對面試中的問題吧!
 

怎樣用商務英語應對面試中的問題
 

怎樣用商務英語應對面試中的問題

 

1. How would you describe yourself?
 

1.你如何描述自己?
 

I consider myself hardworking / reliable / dependable / helpful / outgoing / organised / honest/ cooperative.
 

我認為我工作努力/值得信任/可靠/樂于助人/外向/有組織能力/誠實/有合作精神。
 

I’m a team-player / an experienced team-leader / a seasoned (experienced) professional / a dedicated worker.
 

我是一個有團隊精神的人/經驗豐富的團隊領導/經驗豐富的專業人士/敬業的工作者。
 

I’m good at dealing with people / handling stress.
 

我善于與人打交道/能夠頂住壓力。
 

I pay attention to details.
 

我注重細節。
 

I understand my customers’ needs.
 

我了解客戶的需求。
 

I learn quickly and take pride in my work.
 

我學得很快,并且為自己的工作感到自豪。
 

I love challenges and getting the job done.
 

我喜歡挑戰,并且能把工作做好。
 

2. What kind of qualifications do you have?
 

你有哪些資格證書?
 

I graduated in IT from the University of London.
 

我畢業于倫敦大學。
 

I hold a master’s degree (MA) / a bachelor’s degree (BA) in Modern Languages from the University of New York.
 

我擁有紐約大學現代語言學士學位(MA)/學士學位(BA)。
 

I took a one year accounting training program at Oxford College.
 

我在牛津學院做了一年的會計培訓。
 

I haven’t done any formal training for this job, but I have worked in similar positions and have ten years of experience in this field.
 

我沒有接受過這項工作的正式培訓,但我曾在類似崗位工作過,并有十年的工作經驗。
 

3. Why did you leave your last job?
 

3.你上一份工作為什么離職?
 

I was laid off / made redundant, because the company relocated / downsized / needed to cut costs.
 

我被解雇/公司裁員,因為公司搬遷/縮減成本/削減成本的需要。
 

I resigned from my previous position, because I didn’t have enough room to grow with my employers.
 

我辭去我以前的職務,因為我和以前的雇主在一起,沒有足夠的空間成長。
 

I wanted to focus on finding a job that is nearer to home / that represents new challenges / where I can grow professionally / that helps me advance my career.
 

我想把重點放在找一份離家更近/代表新挑戰/我能在職業生涯中有所成長/幫助我進步的工作上。
 

4. What do you do in your current role?
 

4.你現在的角色都做些什么?
 

I’m responsible for the day-to-day running of the business / for recording and conveying messages for the departments.
 

我負責業務的日常運作,負責記錄和傳達部門的信息。
 

I ensure that high standard of customer care is maintained.
 

我保證保持高標準的客戶關懷。
 

I liaise with the Business Development and Business Services Units.
 

我負責聯絡業務發展和業務服務單位。
 

I deal with incoming calls and correspond with clients via e-mails.
 

我處理來電,并通過電子郵件與客戶溝通。
 

I’m in charge of the high-priority accounts.
 

我負責享有高優先級的帳戶。
 

5. What relevant experience do you have?
 

5.你有什么相關的經驗?
 

I have worked as a Sales Representative for several years.
 

我做銷售代表已經有好幾年了。
 

I have good organizational skills as I have worked as an Event Organizer / Personal Assistant for the last six years.
 

我有很好的組織能力,過去六年我一直做活動組織者/個人助理。
 

I have great people skills: I’ve been working in Customer Service and been dealing with complaints for five years.
 

我有很好的人際關系技巧:我在客服部門工作了五年。
 

6. Why would you like to work for us?
 

6.你為什么愿意為我們工作?
 

I would like to put into practice what I learned at university.
 

我想把我在大學里學到的知識付諸實踐。
 

I would like to make use of the experience I have gained in the past ten years.
 

我想充分利用我在過去十年中所取得的經驗。
 

I believe that your company will allow me to grow both professionally and as a person.
 

我相信貴公司會讓我在專業和個人方面得到成長。
 

I’ve always been interested in E-Commerce / Marketing / Computer Programming and your company excels (is one of the best) in this field.
 

我一直對電子商務/市場營銷/計算機編程感興趣,貴公司在這個領域是最好的(也是最好的)之一。
 

7. What are your weaknesses / negative traits?
 

7.你的有哪些缺點/不足?
 

I’m a perfectionist and I may be too hard on myself or my co-workers sometimes.
 

我是一個完美主義者,有時可能對自己或同事過于嚴厲。
 

I might need to learn to be more flexible when things are not going according to plan. This is something I’m working on at the moment.
 

當事情不按計劃進行時,我可能需要學會更靈活些。這是我目前正在努力改善的事情。
 

I occasionally focus on details instead of looking at the bigger picture. I’m learning how to focus on the overall progress as well.
 

我偶爾關注細節,而不是看考慮更大的全局。我正在學習如何把注意力集中在全面的進步上。
 

8. When can you commence employment with us?
 

8.你什么時候可以開始在我們這里工作?
 

(When can you start work?)
 

(你什么時候可以開始工作?)
 

I will be available for work in January, next year.
 

明年一月我就可以開始工作了。
 

I can start immediately.
 

我可以馬上開始。
 

I have to give three weeks’ notice to my current employer, so the earliest I can start is the first of February.
 

我必須提前三周通知我現在的雇主,所以我最早能在二月一日開始工作。
 

9. Do you have any questions?
 

9.你有什么問題嗎?
 

What would be the first project I’d be working on if I was offered the job?
 

如果我得到這份工作,我將從事的第一個項目是什么?
 

Who would I report to? Who would I be working closely with?
 

我要向誰做工作匯報?我將和誰密切合作?
 

Are there any benefits your company offers its employees?
 

你們公司給員工提供什么福利?
 

When will I get an answer? How soon can I start?
 

我什么時候能得到答復?多久能開始工作?
 

 

怎樣用商務英語應對面試中的問題
 

商務英語面試口語對話

 

我們為什么要雇用你?
 

Why should we hire you?
 

為什么你認為你能勝任我們公司這個職位呢?
 

Why you think you are qualified for this position?
 

我的人際交往能力很強。我在上個公司就職時,熟練掌握了工作流程,而且我具有團隊精神和出色的人際關系技能。
 

I have excellent communication skills and I am familiar with the procedures for the last company I worked for. Besides I am a team player and have great interpersonal skills.
 

我不介意從底層做起。
 

I don‘t mind getting my hands dirty.
 

我的專業和工作經驗使我能勝任這個職位。
 

My major and working experience make me qualified for this position.
 

我在研究所所受的訓練,加上實習工作經歷,應該使我適合這份工作。
 

My graduate school training combined with my experience as an intern should qualify me for this particular job.
 

你為什么辭去上份工作?
 

Why did you leave your last job?
 

我上一份工作沒有挑戰性。貴公司是一家具有創新精神的年輕公司。能為你們工作,正是我所追求的那種挑戰。
 

My last job is of no challenge. Your firm is a young organization with many innovative ideas. Working for you would be exactly the sort of challenge I am looking for.
 

我喜歡我上一份工作,而且它和我在貴公司應聘的這個職位很相似,但我上一份工作的薪水太低,所以我想離開。
 

I like my last job and it is similar to the position I am applying for in your company, but the salary of my last job was too low so I decided to leave.
 

貴公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得在這樣一個環境中工作會收獲最多。
 

Your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
 

我上一份工作和我的專業不對口。
 

My last job is out of my major.
 

我原先那個公司已經破產了。
 

My former company has been bankrupt.
 

因為我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。
 

Because I’m very interested in your company’s training program.
 

在那個公司工作不能發揮我最大的能力。
 

Working in that company cannot give me the chance to exert all my strengths .
 

因為那家公司沒有什么前途,所以我必須考慮我的未來。
 

Because that company didn’t have a good future, so T needed to consider my future.
 

你希望的薪金是多少?
 

What salary are you expecting? * What kind of salary are you seeking? * What range of pay scale are you interested in?
 

我希望起薪5000元。
 

My desired starting salary is 5,000 Yuan. * The starting salary I require is RMB 5000 per month. * I require a salary of 5,000 a month. * I require a commencing salary of 5,000 Yuan a month.
 

我希望月薪5000000元,并提供宿舍。
 

I require a monthly salary of 5000 Yuan plus housing.
 

起薪少一點兒,我不計較。
 

I am quite willing to start at a small salary.
 

試用期內,我愿意薪水低一點。
 

I am willing to work on a trial basis for a small salary for several months.
 

關于薪水,請考驗我的工作后再作定奪。
 

In regards to salary, I’ll leave it to you to decide after you have seen the kind of work I can do.
 

我會考慮您能提供的最高薪水。
 

I'll consider the best offer you can make.
 

嗯。你的起薪將是4,500元,此后會根據你的業績提升。
 

En. The salary would be 4,500 to start, with increases given according to your performance.
 

聽來不錯。
 

That sounds good to me.
 

我們幾天內給你答復。
 

You should be hearing from us within a few days.
 

謝謝。
 

Thank you.
 

商務英語面試情景對話
 

A: Tell me about yourself and your past experience.
 

A:說說你自己和你過去的經歷吧。
 

B:I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a trading company, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments.
 

B:我已經做執行秘書五年了。開始是為一家貿易公司工作,現在是在一家信托公司。我和同事、客戶、行政人員以及老板相處得非常好,我能應付挑戰,而且在高壓力環境中也能工作得很出色。
 

A: How are your typing and shorthand skills?
 

A:你的打字和速記能力如何?
 

B:I can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150words a minute.
 

B:我能一分鐘打100個漢字,英語速記一分鐘可達150個單詞。
 

A: Can you operate computers skillfully?
 

A:你能熟練操作計算機嗎?
 

B:Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I am good at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicating machines.
 

B:沒問題,我接受過計算機方面的專業培訓,而且我還能熟練操作一般的辦公設備,比如傳真機和復印機。
 

A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that?
 

A:有時候我們工作很忙,需要加班。你覺得如何?
 

B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime?
 

B:沒關系,你能告訴我加班的頻率和時間長度嗎?
 

A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual.
 

A:這得看情況。如果我們有重要的代表團到訪,你就必須加班了,這種情況很正常。
 

B:Mr. Smith, I'd like to ask you a question.
 

B:史密斯先生,我想問你一個問題。
 

A: OK, please.
 

A:好的,請問吧。
 

B:What specific duties would I perform if I am hired?
 

B:如果我被錄用,我的具體工作職責是什么?
 

A: Nothing different from a secretary's common responsibilities. However, you know, our company is an international trade-oriented company. Can you handle English papers and write English correspondence?
 

A:和普通的秘書沒什么區別。但我們公司是做國際貿易的,你能處理英文文件和寫英文信件嗎?

 

以上就是英語口語-雅思托福-零基礎英語-出國英語小編為您整理怎樣用商務英語應對面試中的問題的全部內容,更多精彩請進入商務英語學習欄目查看

  • 最新文章
  • 學校課程
1987年美国彩票大奖